Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sip Coffee - Save Lives

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." - Vincent Van Gogh.

I recently found Three Corner Coffee Roaster. They are a Cambodian Coffee producer that not only provides Fair Trade prices for Cambodian farmers, but provides employment for woman rescued from sex-trafficking and other abusive situations.

For $50.91 you can purchase four bags of coffee. As much as I love coffee, four bags will last me forever, so I am splitting the cost with a friend. We each pay $25.46 and get two bags of coffee!

You can buy coffee anywhere. Chose to help woman resuced from rape and torture to find restoration, self worth and become self suffient.

CLICK HERE to join me in sipping coffee and saving lives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment